The PyroMiniUSB is a miniature USB pyrometer. It is ideal for use in benchtop, laboratory and education applications.
- Miniature non-contact temperature sensor with USB communications
- Measures temperatures from -20°C to 1000°C
- USB cable included
- Free software for data logging and configuration
- Modbus protocol - use your own software to communicate with the sensor
- Not designed or approved for fever detection
- Temperature display, graph, configuration and data logging
- Free download from Calex website
Just plug the sensor directly into the USB port of a PC or laptop.
The sensor is USB powered – no other power supply is required.
The PyroMiniUSB is compatible with the free Calex software, CalexConfig.
Alternatively you can communicate with the sensor from third-party software using the Modbus protocol. For details of the Modbus registers, see the PyroMiniUSB Instruction Manual.
Air Purge Collar
The air purge collar is used to keep dust, fumes, moisture and other contaminants away from the lens. Air flows into the fitting on the side and out of the aperture at the front.
Fixed Mounting Bracket
This stainless steel bracket provides a rigid support for the sensor and rotational adjustment in 1 axis.
Adjustable Mounting Bracket
This stainless steel mounting bracket provides rotational adjustment about 2 axes.
Two models are available:
PMU21 PyroMiniUSB sensor with 2:1 optics – for large or close-up targets
PMU201 PyroMiniUSB sensor with 20:1 optics – for small or more distant targets
PMUXCF PyroMiniUSB sensor with Close Focus optics – measured spot diameter 3.5 mm at 50 mm distance, for very small targets
To find out how to order in your region, contact us