Software for Calex Infrared Temperature Sensors
Simple, touch-friendly software for one sensor
- Temperature display
- Data logging to comma-separated text file (compatible with Excel)
- Scrolling temperature chart
- Sensor configuration
Via USB: PyroMiniUSB, PyroUSB, ExTemp* (via LCT)
Via RS485: PyroBus, PyroMiniBus, FibreMini (-BRT), PyroMini (-BB and -BRT), ExTemp (via LCT-485)
Via RS232: PyroCube
Download for Windows: CalexConfig_FullInstaller.exe
* ExTemp sensors: the USB interface model LCT is for configuration and diagnostics only, not continuous measurement. Use the 4-20 mA output for continuous temperature measurement, or consider the RS-485 Modbus network interface (model LCT-485).
Software for the Excelog 6 temperature data logger
- Temperature display of all 6 channels
- Data logging of live temperature data direct to PC
- File format: Comma-separated text file (compatible with Excel)
- Scrolling multi-channel temperature chart
- Configuration of Excelog 6 settings
Download for Windows: CalexExcelog_FullInstaller.exe
Calex infrared temperature sensors with Modbus communications can be monitored and configured via third-party software. Use the table of Modbus registers listed in the operator’s guide of the sensor.
Software for Discontinued Products
CalexSoft, CalexLink and CalexLog are available from our Downloads page.