New Infrared Temperature Sensor with CAN Bus Communications
February 13, 2017
The new PyroCAN is a simple non-contact infrared temperature sensor with CAN Bus communications.
Connect this low-cost pyrometer directly to your CAN network for instantaneous temperature readings from inaccessible or moving surfaces.
- • Temperature range: -20°C to 1000°C
- • Adjustable emissivity setting for accurate measurements on a variety of materials
- • Raw CAN communications for reading the measured temperature and adjusting the emissivity setting
- • Fast 200 ms response time
- • Ideal for non-contact temperature measurement on board vehicles
By Anthony Smith